Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Winter pots and window boxes

Last Sunday, I worked (played) outside cutting greens and filling planters and window boxes.  I think I need a little more dogwood but they're pretty much done.   It's been a couple of years since I added white lights to the window box, maybe I will this year.    The doormat came from Home Depot.
In the picture below, I made a hanging winter basket, which is something I've never done before and  I think it will look pretty against all the white snow eventually.  You can see the new arbor in the background and I plan to wrap this with white lights and have the two deer in this area too.   I'm waiting for a warmer day....will that come???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look great. You have so much talent! weather is so nice today. I can stand temps in the 30's.

the tattered nest said...

It all looks great!Your window box is beautiful... I haven't done any outside decorating yet...it is to cold. I am also wondering if it will warm up again so I can get out there and get something done...