Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Another Snowy Day

It's another snowy day here on Sandy Point.  This picture reminds me of our living room window.  
I plan to wear my pajamas for as long as possible, de-clutter around the house, try to fill a bag or maybe even 2 for the Bargain Bazaar and think about food for New Year's Eve tomorrow night.  We are excited to have Joel and Amanda spend the night with us.  Hopefully, close to midnight, we'll take a stroll around the point welcome the new year out on the ice in front of our house.  The climb up the stairs may not be possible due to the snow but we can just trespass on Morgans.
Are you getting snow where you live?  Ann reported lots of snow in Alexandria.

1 comment:

Shari said...

I have Ellen decluttering in her room right now. I figure she is old enough to sort through what no longer fits her. I'm going to pull some things out of our kitchen cabinets too.

I'm wearing rollers in my hair right now. Maybe I'll take before & after pictures like I do with Carly.