Sunday, December 14, 2008

No school Monday?

Courtesy of Country Living

WCA has called school two hours late.  It was the first time to use Instant Alert instead of the calling tree.  Love it!!!  I am anticipating that we will get another call early in the morning telling us that school is cancelled, hopefully not too early.   It is really roaring out there-glad I put plastic on the windows in the bedroom which faces north, this is the first big test.  Dan is working from home tomorrow so I will not have the luxury of a computer until he logs off early in the evening.  That's okay, as I'll get something else done, reading or addressing Christmas cards perhaps.  Be careful out there.

1 comment:

the tattered nest said...

yay! two hours late...no such luck here. I love your new header..did you do it on picnik? your home is gorgeous as usual