Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snowy Day

I'm estimating we got 6-8 inches of snow so far today.  The wind is already blowing pretty hard but it's supposed to get super windy and cold tonight so I'm predicting at least a two hour delay at school tomorrow.   I filled up the bird feeders this morning and there's been a lot of activity all day.
The deck is full of snow and there's a lot more now than this am when I took the photo.
Here's the view from our front window.  Can you see the fish houses out there?
I took this photo around 11 am.  I haven't accomplished a whole lot today.  I've been on the phone quite a bit, cleaning some, cooking, and I need to get some wrapping done too.  I think I'll be able to sleep in tomorrow, it's getting windier out there.  It would be nice to have school so we won't have a make-up day already.  Two hour late starts are perfect.  Nancy reported ice and rain in Eden Prairie. Shari has snow up north. Mom and Dad have 2-3 inches in Cyrus.  Joel and Amanda have 2 inches near Pennock.

No comments: