Monday, December 29, 2008

Lazy Monday

Not my cat, just a pretty cat in the snow.

Carly took this photo of Mom and me. She's a good little photographer at the age of 6!
Today, I went to my classroom and took down Christmas decor. and the tree.  Their Christmas books are sitting on their desks and the supplies for the party wait patiently.   I guess our Christmas party will end up being a Happy New Year party next Monday.  Nobody else was in school so I got lots done and it will be nice to start out all organized.
I have pictures to post from last weekend but I'm having some difficulty getting them off my camera, probably battery issues.   Stay tuned for those.
I got up early with Dan this morning and then went back to bed after he left.  Are there many things better than sleeping in on a cold winter morning?  Not in my book.
More snow is coming-hope not too much!  

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Haha, me and Kayla went ice skating today.
It was really cold out, my mom's skates hurt my feet, I hope I can get hockey skates soon. =)

Shari said...

I think Carly took that picture of you and Mom.

It's cold here again. Paul says he's going fishing. I'm wearing my new pajamas. Carly got up and changed into a different pair of pajamas, so I think it will be a pajama day for her.

Laurie said...

Yes, it was Carly! I will change that to give her due credit. She did well! It's funny but the word verification for this comment is "colder" isn't that appropriate!?!!! I plan to wear pajamas most of the day too, especially since I'm wearing my new flannel red floral print from Target.