Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas decor

Here's one little corner that shows a little Christmas decorating.  Royce made the willow table, love that.  I'm going with more of a natural look this Christmas and will show more photo's later.  The tree went up last night and of course, I had a bad string of light so bought another and they went half bad too, but I still used them.  Lights aren't what they used to be.
We had our elementary Christmas concert tonight and it went well.  There were some funny things that happened and I caught one thing on camera but can't post it.   You never know what kids will do!
It's been a very busy week at school with staffings, meetings, concert practice and finally next week it will all be back to normal, thank goodness.  Kids were a little wild this afternoon.  Plus it was my UMM practicum student's last day and we had to video tape a math lesson for her, the lesson went much longer than anticipated so the video became quite interesting towards the end, luckily it was the student teacher on video and not me. :)   TGIF!!!

No comments: