Saturday, December 20, 2008

Fun with Gracie & Grant in Cyrus




Royce and Lynn made it to Cyrus with the babies on Friday and beat the storm.  We drove down for the evening and enjoyed seeing everyone.  Shari, Paul and the girls are coming to Cyrus on Christmas Eve instead as they didn't want to deal with the bad weather.  Hopefully, Nancy and David's flight to Florida made it out.  They were delayed from 2 til 5 and were anxious to get out of Mn with the kids to join David's family at Disneyworld.  This weather complicates everything.


How sweet is this?!
Gracie and Grandpa

Mommy and Daddy with Grant-big smile!  Love this photo.
Gracie and Grandma
Dan with Grant-he needed a little burp!
Gracie and I had fun putting money in her new piggy bank!

3 comments:

Shari said...

Cute little kids - Grant has changed a lot. I'm sorry that we missed seeing them. Did Gracie like putting money in her bank? I've been seeing them in a lot of stores. I guess when the country is in a recession banks become a popular gift.

Danette Fettig Halloran said...

Super Cute kids! Laurie, I LOVE your sweater! You look great!

Ellen said...

Blech I wish we were able to go that weekend. =(