Sunday, July 12, 2009

Beautiful Flowers

This looks like it could be a postcard.
A pretty path to Charice's house!


Charice and Sean have an amazing home and garden. I took pictures of the outside but the inside is as full of color as the outside and gorgeous personal artwork too by family and friends. Above you will see a charming glider that belonged to Charice's grandparents, parents and now is in Charice's yard. I remember sitting in it when it was in her parents' yard back in our college days.
Do you feel like you are in an English country garden? I do!
This flower box was amazing.
A great place to relax, visit and enjoy the garden.
The astilbe was beautiful-a very welcoming front door.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow..beautiful! I'm jealous. Deb

Danette Fettig Halloran said...

I LOVE this yard!

Perry said...

I love flowers so much!! All those flowers are absolutely beautiful... Thanks for sharing their pictures!