Saturday, July 11, 2009

I've taken a bit of a blogging vacation for the last couple of weeks since we returned from Captiva.
We had a very fun fourth weekend and were blessed with great weather. This week, I spent some time in St. Paul with Charice and then we spent an evening with Tim and Emily before heading home on Friday. Today, I was in Cyrus as Royce and family were home for the weekend. Gracie and Grant were happy & snuggly as ever so that is fun. Dan had a double header in Menagha today and they lost both but still sounds like he had a fun day. I will try to catch up on some of my pictures from the events I just mentioned. Charice and Sean have a beautiful garden and I know you will enjoy the photo's I snapped. Good Night, Loyal Readers.

2 comments:

Deanna Bland Hiott PhD, MSN, RN said...

Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie, love the pictures of the garden and kids at the 4th. Do you have a schedule of Dan's remaining games?? We'd like to catch one if there are any down here! Shelly