Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mini Hosta Fairy Garden

Our yard through the screen.
A little fairy house.
Sorry this is backwards, but this is the after photo. I was inspired by a mini hosta garden in Perham and also picked up this pretty deer and fawn the same day. (I love them!!!) Nancy has been talking about fairy gardens and so I thought-why not? The birch is from Royce's back yard-he discourages me from using these as candle wraps as they are extremely flammable. So, it's a fairy house instead-much safer. Now I need a little fairy.
And this is the before. These hostas were transplanted to a nice spot around a pine in the backyard.

1 comment:

pamela said...

Hi,
I love your fairy garden and I make them in containers.
Here is a website from Cologne, MN that sells fairy houses, fairies, and books about fairies.
www.finefairyhouses.com
You will be able to get a fairy for your garden here.
Tell Roberta that Lady Pamela sent you!
Your blog is great!
Fairy Kisses*~*~*~