Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday Stuff

I almost got up at 6:30 with Dan this morning, but then used some good sense and stayed in bed for a couple more hours. Dan left for Mpls and eventually I made my way to my new room in Barrett where I unloaded 21 more boxes. That's a grand total of 59 boxes unpacked. I have about 20 more to go and then I can have some fun decorating the place. My computer was hooked up so I could enjoy some tunes compliments of Pandora. If you haven't tried out that music website, you're missing out.
I went back home and had more of Nancy's leftover salad from last Friday night. (I polished it off this evening-still great, Nancy!) You should send me that recipe to post. Then I headed to Fergus to repair my wedding ring that I damaged carrying heavy pails of rocks. It's shaped like an egg now. Should have brought it last Friday when I was in Fergus with Mom, Nancy and kids but totally forgot it then. Oh well, it gave me an excuse to go back and check out the new shop Boxelder. (See post below) I got a few goodies at Goodwill and hit the new Walgreens too. If you like Fiber One bars, they have a great deal til the end of the month, a box of 10 for $3.99. It's a good breakfast when you're running late for work. I can't be the only one.
Kris, do you remember this adorable apron?! I tried it on when we were shopping around Ottertail. I discovered that Williams and Company has a blog and FB page and spied the apron. If I remember correctly, it was $25, but would be oh so easy to sew and now I even have the picture copy. The combination of prints/colors is very fun. Will I actually do it? Probably not, but you never know.

No comments: