Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 2

I was right. Day 2 is always much easier. Hope it was the same for you and that all our nieces & nephews are also settling into their new routines and will have a very good year. I worked until 6:30 last night and decided that today would not be a repeat. I made it out the door by 4:15 which is pretty good for day 2. I walked out the door and had NO idea it was so gorgeous out. Being in an interior room will do that to a person.

Thursday is our big plumbing day. We love our plumber and our bathroom and laundry room were his design. Who needs a fancy designer?! They are planning on a day but you know how that goes. I am very excited about having a normal pantry and not a pantry bathroom when they remove the stool. The little sink in there is moving to the new laundry room. I didn't really want a big tub sink in the laundry room just something for spot cleaning.

We had a nice loud thunderstorm come through last night that left us with about an inch of rain which we needed. That's all for now-we're over the hump!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie-

I've been thinking of you and I'm glad your week has gone well. Thanks for your picture text-I am jealous, does life really get any better than that!
Charice