Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's the little things...

that make me very happy sometimes. The electrician was here today and did a LOT of stuff but the thing that excites me most is exterior outlets in two locations on my house. Stop laughing, this is from a person who currently has no exterior outlets. I don't count the one inside the screen porch. One is going right under the window box near the entry we use all the time and the other is going near the deck under the pergola. I'll have white Christmas lights in the pine branches in the window box now-loads of them and strung along the pergola too. Sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laurie, I fully understand your love for the outside outlets. I was soooo happy when I got mine. I love any outlet, anywhere, In old houses like mine they are rare. Kris

Danette Fettig Halloran said...

Laurie, I totally agree. We have one set of outdoor outlets in the back. I wish so much we had more. outdoor lights are the best!