Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Exterior shot

These windows are called "modified cottage colonials." In a couple of months I will probably not have that kind of information stored in my brain anymore. In fact, I think I have lost some of my window terminology already. I love the prairie style windows too but they just didn't seem right for the style or lack of style of our exterior. Notice the brown shingles? Dan picked them out and is quite proud of them. I like them too. The siding will go back up soon and on Friday the last two windows go up above the pergola. The weather has been perfect this week for all this work.

Today was the best day of school so far. I think the routine is finally starting to kick in even though we are busy testing this week. The days go by so fast. Gotta go watch Mad Men!

No comments: