Monday, September 7, 2009

Food and Remodel

This picture makes me salivate! Are you enjoying your basil and tomatoes? I harvested all my little grape tomatoes and the romas are almost gone too. I've been freezing some of my basil in little tiny cube trays. I just snip the basil into little pieces and then fill up the tray with water. You can also just freeze your leaves whole in a baggie.
I'm guessing that some of you will think this wallpaper is hideous and some, like me, will like it. I'm thinking of putting something graphic and bold in the entry, not necessarily black and white.
We are probably going to paint our laundry room blue because we have a lot of blue paint left over from the bedroom. We bought some lighting over the weekend and ordered the black vanity that I showed you earlier. On Thursday, the plumber is coming to plumb the lines for the bath & laundry. Next Monday, they plan to put in ALL 19 windows in one day. Yikes!!! There will be 8 guys here. I thought it might take at least 2 or 3 days. Dan might work from home that day just to be around. I think that is a very good idea.

1 comment:

Danette Fettig Halloran said...

I love the wallpaper and the blue color. Super nice!