Friday, September 18, 2009

Inspiring Photo's

Besides those fuzzy rabbits, this picture has all the elements I love, old books, a cloche with a nest, white pottery and peonies.
I am thinking about storage in the laundry room and I like the simple shelves along the wall, probably no cubbies though. Wish I had those fancy appliances too!
The dark floors, white wainscoat and fun wallpaper in this picture is just the look I'm after. Can you believe this is just a laundry room area? I probably won't use a lot of wallpaper, the entry for sure, maybe the bath. The green Jacquard print paper in our living room will not make it through the remodel. It has been damaged pretty badly and I don't have enough extra to make the repairs. Oh well.

1 comment:

Jillayne said...

Your photography is simply beautiful! I came upon your blog by accident and have enjoyed reading it so much. I have always wanted to find a house to remodel and looking at your pictures has inspired me even more!