Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday Ramblings

Another pretty laundry room. I have decided to use beadboard walls up to 4 feet and on the ceiling. Not sure about the walls above that yet. The floors will be vinyl with a tile look.
I like the white number on this black door. I'm torn between painting the formal door in the entry we never use white or black. I heard on a decorating show that you should go with what you are most afraid and that would be black for me. We were going to replace the door but when we discovered how expensive entry doors are, we decided to have our contractor fix up the one we already have.
I use these metal vintage trays all the time. I happen to have this particular one in red as shown and in green. They do make fun magnet boards.
I am through with my trailer infatuation for now but had to show you this one. I think it's pretty terrible!
Awwwwww....

No comments: