Monday, September 7, 2009

Here we go....

I am very excited for the first day of school tomorrow. I've had a couple of school dreams and they have been good. In one dream, I got home and couldn't believe how easy it was compared to first grade. I was amazed by how "not" tired I was. In real life, last year, Dan would just shake his head on a Friday night when I had crashed on the couch by 8pm. He said he liked having a 4th grade teacher for a wife rather than first grade. We will see if 5th & 6th is an improvement soon. I hope so!!! I am looking forward to writing, research and novel units again. Social studies will be a new adventure for me since I always taught science when we switched in 4th. Good luck to all my family and friends who are heading back to school-have a wonderful year!

No comments: