Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ahhhh

Isn't this so cheerful and springy?! I need more images like this in my brain right now. This picture makes me feel happy so I'm sharing it with you too.
We have conferences tomorrow night and then I should be done. It will be so nice to have that busy night over. Now I kinda wish we would have had them on Monday and I'd be done right now. Busy planning the 5th grade Valentine's party too-ice cream sundaes and free time in the gym is what they voted for. Pretty easy! Dan's birthday is also on Friday and Valentine's on Sunday, a day off on Monday for President's Day-which is actually a teacher comp day for conferences. Yes, another 3 day weekend is just what the doctor ordered. Well, that and sunshine with temps in the 80's but that is unlikely to occur for a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It must have been a rough week for you guys. I noticed a large volume on teacher vehicles around the Barrett Inn on Friday PM. I, too am so ready for spring, but reality bites and tells me that it will get here when it gets here! Tami got moved this weekend and sounds happy about the move. She has flower boxes on her house that she can fill this spring. She will enjoy that. Just a little influence form her cousin Laurie.