Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day


Love this kitchen! Our subway tile may be installed as early as this week-can't wait.
This vintage summer home on Lake Carlos (I think) is on the market for 880,000. It was on the vintage cottage tour 2 summers ago and looks the same as it did a century ago. Sadly, they included no interior pictures but I will keep my eye out for some if they add. (I may have some of my own-will check!) The wrap around porch full of hanging beds (like hammocks) and iron beds was the best part. The owner sold the empty lot next door for a million last year and if this property sells, I wouldn't be surprised if this classic summer home is demolished.
I'm telling you, moss is IN!!!
Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The lake home is on Lake Darling. It would be fun to see inside. Ann