Sunday, February 28, 2010

Avatar

We saw Avatar last night-I liked it! Dan thought it was 30 mn too long but thought it was good. The visual effects were stunning. I wish I had some glowing flowers, wouldn't that be gorgeous in the evening?
Speaking of flowers, here's a lovely bouquet I found at Anna Griffen's website, yes, I am ready for spring.
Look at this drying rack? Isn't that neat? I'm trying to think of a way to have a little line in the laundry room that doesn't get in the way and looks decent. I suppose I could just drag the wood rack I have from the basement. I think it's still down there somewhere.

I am being domestic today, trying to bake a decent loaf of bread, washing floors & ironing. Dan took care of the laundry as usual. My first attempt at French baguettes was so-so. Now I have a batch of oatmeal bread rising. I used the mixer to knead it and it was very slick. We shall see.... Think I will try to get Dan out on the cross country skis today, haven't used them yet and running out of time. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lord! I do so hope that we are running out of time to use those cross country skis !!!!!!!! I truly enjoyed this afternoon. so did the chickens. Kris