Saturday, August 4, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me/Trolling


Face painting, anyone?!



McKenzie & Ellen
All trolls will remain anonymous.

And an early Happy Birthday to Royce on the 9th. Almost the entire Larson family is up this weekend. (David is at a bachelor party.) We were hoping today would be a day outside at the cabin but the weather had other plans. We didn't get much rain, mainly mist and cold. Enough to keep us inside, but we've had Gracie to take turns holding so that's been nice. Nancy, Ellen and McKenzie (cabin neighbor & Ellen's new buddy) went trolling this morning and we had a fun time doing that. We had dinner tonight up at the house so there was more room for everyone. It was nice to have everyone here & Kris, Elmer & Jeanne joined us for dinner too. Royce, Lynn, Gracie, Nancy & kids spent some time in Cyrus at Mom and Dad's on Th & Fri before joining the rest of us here. Almost everyone is in bed now either up here or down in the cabin. We are hoping for some sunshine tomorrow so we can have a little fun on the lake before everyone has to take off. I'm going back with Nancy & the kids and will hook up with Dan then back home to Ashby on Tuesday. Shari took some good trolling pictures and I'll post them here when I get them. That's all for now! :) Laurie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great supper. It as fun to see all of you guys at once. It's been a while since that has happened. And happy B-day to you and Royce. Have fun celebrating the rest of the weekend.

Anonymous said...

By the way, That is from m,e, Kris, I seem to have lost my Identity somewhere in blog land.

jen said...

Hi Laurie-
I'm just curious...do you know if the bachelor party was for Brian Fell? I know he is getting married soon, but can't remember when.

Anonymous said...

H! LAURIE,Enjoy your pictures. You should see the butterfly garden I have. Remember the packet of seeds that came with my Mother's Day gift that you and Dan gave me.They all came up and they are beautiful.I don't know the names of some them.They are all different colors. Can't believe they survived the dryness.But I watered them guess it helped. Thanks again