Sunday, August 12, 2007

Storm photos


Ronningen shoreline


Ronningen cabin

Can you believe the roof is probably okay?!!
I'm not really sure what they're doing with the color on this cabin. It used to be dark brown and I kind of liked it that way.
Here's the yard of the cabin with the second worst damage. They have the open lot behind them and it looks similar to this. Their cabin is the brown one I showed earlier with the big tree laying over their front entry. I guess that's about it for storm pictures. The electricity is back on down at the cabin too. That's a good thing as Mom and Kris plan to spend a couple of days down there early this week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sad pictures, Laurie. I couldn't believe the damage down there!!! I also took photos with my new digital camera. We feel so fortunate after seeing the damage. Well, our corn crops were damaged, of course, but at the cabin we lucked out. JN