Monday, April 7, 2008

Free shopping bag

Visit ebfarm.com and take a short quiz to get a free grocery shopping bag.  You have to get a 9 or 10 to get the bag but it's fairly easy and they have links you can read if you're stumped.  The fact that amazed me was how many resources we'd save if people used a re-useable bag just once per year!   Thank you, Shari, for telling me about this website.  I love my Trader Joe bags.  Sometimes I forget to put them back in my car though.  I don't see a lot of people using their own bags in my grocery store, do you?  I did ask a clerk and she said people do use them and they sell them in the store too.  I see Target has them and Walmart is going to give away millions one weekend in April.  I hope people will use them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I took the Earthbound quiz and passed so I am looking forward to getting my bag. I like Wal-Mart but hate all of the plastic bags that I end up with. I do reuse them as garbage bags. However, they still end up in the garbage!!!! Ann