Monday, April 7, 2008

Snow Photo's

I took these pictures before I went to school this morning.  I was going out to get the shovel and went back in the house for the camera instead.  The sun was shining down at a nice angle and the snow was absolutely pristine.  Even if you are unhappy about more snow you have to admit that it is gorgeous.
Another shot of the peaceful landscape.
I cannot stop taking pictures of this cardinal.  He stands out so beautifully against the snow.  I almost got a nice picture of the female but she got shy and flew off.   I know there are 2 females but I'm not sure how many males there are as I've only seen one at a time.  Hopefully, there are two!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the cardinal picture. They are such striking birds!! We had one at our feeder after all the snow yesterday. They are always fun to see. Ann