Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My lucky day!

$3.50
It's vintage...made by Loretta...who knows when!
Just look at that texture!!!
Anybody know what this kind of fabric this is called?
Here it is on me, just perfect with the outfit I happened to be wearing to school today!  It's a bolero wrap jacket, satin or silk lined, with velvet in the cuffs...I am a very happy girl.  I barely made it to the Bargain Bazaar today with two big bags of donated fall and winter items from my closet-that alone makes me feel good.  I decided to shop for the last 5 mn the store was open and found a candle, while waiting in line(yes, we have lines now!) I popped my head into what we call the boutique room and the texture of this jacket caught my eye, I quick tried it on-checked the amazing price and said, "this is mine!"  It's my new favorite piece and I think it will go with many of my dresses and dressier pants.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks awesome! I'm so jealous! Deb

aunnielee said...

It looks like boulce?

Laurie said...

I think you are right Amanda! Thank you! I need to check out how that is pronounced.