Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sarah and Shadow

We have Sarah with us this weekend!  She and I worked at the Bargain Bazaar yesterday afternoon and then hit some thrift stores in Fergus too. It was a lot of fun having Sarah there and I hope she can join me again now that she knows where everything belongs.  We organized clothing, priced and put new merchandise out.  Of course we shopped while we worked-that's the best part of working there!  We picked up a Artichoke/Chicken/Bacon pizza from Papa Murphy's to have for supper as it's Sarah's favorite and we really liked it.   They have good salads too.  When we got home, we read some magazines we purchased and had tea by the fireplace.  Shadow got cozy with Sarah and took a little nap with her.  We are bringing Sarah back to Alex this afternoon, can't believe how terrible the weather is today but I guess they warned us.  I had to mark down the date of the first snow in my nature journal-rather depressing but I hope the weather takes a turn for the good this week-sounds hopeful.
Shadow in her new kitty basket-so far she's the only one who uses it.  I like how she rests her chin on the edge.

2 comments:

the tattered nest said...

what fun. I love the blanket Sarah is wrapped up in...where did you find a fleece fabric with a toile print? we just got flurries today but it was wicked out there with that wind!

bernie said...

I so enjoy your blog, I also love that fleece blanket, am looking for some fabric like that. I don't have a blog, but totally enjoy all those out there. Could you sometime post where you got the fabric from. Thanks so much!