Monday, October 13, 2008

Table Before/After

I did like the table in white but was ready for a little change.....
Here it is...all finished in black.  I like the way it looks with all the red in the room.  I might add a little detail painting later-enjoying it plain for now.
I just picked up this book this weekend, it's called Dewey, The Small Town Library Cat Who Touched the World.  It's on the NYTimes Best Sellers list this week.  Dan was telling me about this cat last week as he heard the story on the radio and when I saw the book I had to get it.  Isn't the cover darling?  Dewey lived to the ripe old age of 19.  Our public library would be a nice one for a cat with it's big windows and sills.  Our director said she would like one but some patrons would hate it...they're no fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your Table and Jacket. You are so stylin'!
D.

the tattered nest said...

booooooo! they are no fun at all! I love the black table! it was so nice to see pictures of the inside of your house, very nice!