Wednesday, October 8, 2008

This and that...

Sorry, this is kind of rude but very creative and funny.  How did they make the legs do that?
This table has inspired me to paint the one in our fireplace room black instead of white.  It's a coffee table that I picked up at Ron's Warehouse for under 50 bucks and it was actually fire damaged.  So I cleaned it up and painted it white, soon it will be black.  Doesn't this look so inviting and rich with the dark colors?   This picture came from the Ralph Lauren Home site and there are some neat photo's there if you are looking for some decorating ideas.
This cute little pug caught my attention because it looks just like Deb's pug Mollie.   She looks a little frightened.  Do your pugs dress up for Halloween Deb?  Maybe they should!
Well, I will never have a party like this with Mn's unpredictable weather in the fall, but wouldn't it be fun?!  

So, I stopped in at the BB after school to pick up some books for a book game at book club on Thursday and one of the managers told me that so far the BB has earned 2,800 since opening day last Tuesday.   That is only 7  business days people!!  Wow!!!!  Keep it to yourself though since I'm not supposed to tell anyone. :) I had to wait for two people in line and the woman in front of me spent 40 bucks on mainly decorative items plus an antique wicker laundry basket that I coveted...oh well. I did talk her out of painting it.  I signed Sarah and myself up to work on the 25th, the new store is so awesome. I will have to post some pic's soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the pug pic. Yes, they have their outfits..Tootsie is a witch with a hat and cape that flies behind her when she runs to the door. Molly has a new set of black and red "evil" wings from Target. She won't wear anything on her head and the vampire outfit is too small for her. happy halloween and see you at Tgiving! Deb

Laurie said...

You HAVE to take a picture of them this Halloween and send it to me so I can post their pictures on my blog!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pug picture! Last year we had Jack in a "Jack-o-lantern" t-shirt and he hated it. He almost bit Jamie when we tried to get it on and off over his enormous ears. I'll try something else this year! :)
Shelly