Sunday, July 29, 2007

Birthdays!

Today is Kelsey's 4th Birthday! She has been doing a lot of celebrating! Check Jen's blog if you'd like to see more party pictures. I have linked it under my favorite blogs.

Saturday was my father-in-law, Jim's birthday. My favorite thing about Jim is his big hearty laugh and the way he will just go up to strangers and start a good conversation. More people should be like that I think. I'm not sure what Darlene thinks about it, but I think it's neat. He also makes a great bowl of soup!! Hope you had a special day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I had Jim read this and he thought it was very nice. We ate at Santee for his birthday. I made him a yogurt pie and Kelsey was the only one that had a piece. It had an oreo cookie crust. Don't think I will do that again.Girls and Jenny left this morning. I went into withdrawal. But will see them again on Courtney's birthday.