Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Gracie Lynn



Here are some more pictures for you. Lynn was discharged but stays in a room with Gracie until Gracie nurses successfully for 24 hours. You can see her little feeding tube in her nose. I talked to Royce last night and it sounds like she was making good progress so hopefully they'll be able to take her home soon. They've spent a lot of time in hospitals for the last 10 days. Dan was in Mpls this week and stopped to see them Monday and then again on Tuesday after work. Royce and Dan went out for pizza and smuggled some back for Lynn. It probably wasn't smuggling, but whenever you bring food into a hospital it seems that way. I am really looking forward to holding her. I'm glad Dan was able to anyway!
I am heading into Elbow soon. I have a loose crown that needs to be re-cemented in. Dr. Leis said it could be a piece of cake if the rod comes right out that it's attached to or a mess if it doesn't. I have been doing lots of positive mental imaging of the rod slipping right out with the tooth. I'll tell you later if it worked. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Royce and Lynn! What a cute little doll you have!
Warren, Ann, Andrew and Sarah Smith

Anonymous said...

Ditto

Anonymous said...

We stopped at their house one the way back home last night. Gracie is one cute little baby. They are all happy to be home and doing well.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention that Gracie looks just like me!