Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Fergus Ancients

Here's Dan on Sunday afternoon a split second after hitting a ball right to the pitcher. They got him out. It was a close game that went into extra innings but they did lose. Dan scored the only run I believe. One of the fans took a great picture of Dan batting, much better form than I captured. I told him that it made him look like a major leaguer which you can imagine made Dan quite happy. Seriously, you will see if I post it. She said she will send it in a couple of weeks after she returns from some travel. We shall see.....
Warren, Ann and Sarah (Best fan-Season 1&2) joined us for the game and brats afterward.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture! Thanks again for the great evening. How can you beat brats on the grill, a boat ride, and a bon fire? I really didn't want to leave! Ann