Monday, July 30, 2007

Last Weekend in July




Jim, Shelly, Miranda, Sam & their new corgi pup Jack spent a night at the cabin on Saturday. Warren, Ann, Andy, Sarah and Lindsey were here on Sat. too but I have no photo's of them since my battery was charging. :( I'll get you next time! We had beautiful weather and luckily the humidity was low. It sounds like that is about to take a turn for the worse.
Today, I spent the majority of the day washing siding & windows on the garage and the house. It took a LOT longer than I thought but it looks brand new again. It was a good project for a hot day. I got a call from our Supt. today asking me to be a part of the interview team for our new principal. I feel honored to take part although interviews generally make me nervous no matter what end I'm on. Tomorrow is the last day in July...kind of sad. There's still a good chunk of summer left, to think on the bright side. :)

No comments: