Saturday, April 21, 2007

Birdwatcher


I hung this guy up the other day. It was an impulse buy at Fleet Farm a few weeks ago. He was 8.99 if I remember correctly. He has a little bird book at his side and there's room for seeds in his leaf. Now, I'm thinking that I might need to pick up a couple more for gifts. I think he's adorable!
We had a loud thunderstorm last night and maybe 1/2 inch or rain. Things should get pretty green around here soon. Warren, Ann & kids plan to come later this afternoon and maybe do some more priming. We'll see how the weather holds out, windy and sunny right now.
We did a Home Depot run last night for paint, trim and cabinet handles. The wainscoat is coming from our local lumberyard this week so it won't be long before the kitchen is finished. Things are moving fast it seems. We found a light green exterior paint that I'm going to test on the cabin. It would be nice to have that decision settled. I will post a new kitchen photo this weekend and now I am off to make some potato salad. Have a good day! Laurie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the humor.He is neat.We are off to Mat's play. We went to Alex's BB game yesterday. Just about got blown away by the wind. They won both games. They pkayed Presentation college at Aberdeen. It was grandparent's, parent's and alumni day. They served lunch for us.TEd took us out for supper.Jackie and Jim were there also.Talk later.

jen said...

Hi Laurie-
I just got home from Louisville, Kentucky a few hours ago. What a fun city and the conference was wonderful as well. We would love to come and help you some weekend-Courtney loves to paint:) Take care and have a great week!

Jen