Tuesday, April 3, 2007

School's Closed!

And this is why...
Backyard view
And here's a view from the front.
It's still coming down pretty hard. We currently have about 5 inches. Most of the schools in the area are closed including Fergus and Alexandria. I think this might be the first April snow day I've ever experienced. Ann, Jen, what are you going to do with your day? Jen, I'm just guessing that you have a snow day too. I think I'm going to watch some HGTV and Food Channel. I have cupcakes to make for a cakewalk and maybe I'll do a little spring decor around the house if I get inspired by HGTV.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Looks like a great day to stay home. Hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

I'm a little jealous of your snow day! We only got a couple inches up here so hopefully it clears up so I can make it home for Easter! Have a good break!