Monday, April 23, 2007

Happy Birthday, Sarah!

Sarah will be 15 in just a few hours on April 24th. I wrote 14 on her card, but even that just doesn't seem possible. It's been fun watching Sarah grow up into the lovely person she is now, inside and out. I love her unique style and appreciation of all things vintage. She's not afraid to rip up a garment or two and turn it into something that suits her. I predict she will have a very cool place someday and will probably have a cat or two. You can see Shadow loves her too. This photo is from last Saturday~too cute! Have a wonderful day, Sarah! Lots of love~Laurie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Laurie!
So far it's been a good one. (No school!- Can't beat that!)
- Sarah

Anonymous said...

I agree with you Laurie. We are very proud of Sarah. Hope she had a great birthday.My mom had an ice skating party for me on my 15th. She even made home made potato chips.She invited boys and girls.

jen said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! We hope you had fun at the Guthrie Theater.

Jen, Eric, Courtney and Kelsey