Monday, April 9, 2007

Easter

Hope you all had a nice Easter. We did! We spent time in Cyrus and Sisseton. It was nice to see so much family all in one weekend. I have some pictures that I will post later, haven't downloaded them from my camera yet. Today would have been nice to have off too but Dan and I both had work today. It's been awhile since I've had a full week of school. They're talking about 6 inches of snow again tomorrow so who knows....will we have another snow day? I hope not, an hour late or out early is fine but this is getting ridiculous.
The little arrangement in the photo is on the dining room table. Kris gave me the antique chick planter a few years ago. I think it's so cute. The glass dome is one of 4 that I currently have sitting out. I've been using them for a couple of years now but recently have noticed lots of stores with them. I think they look nice with natural or vintage items displayed inside. If you see a cheese dome in a thrift store that's all you need. Usually they're 99 cents. This one is not a cheese dome. I picked up a tiny one last week that I just love, about the size of a cup.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your arrangement.THe picture of the living room in the cabin looks very inviting.It is beautiful!