Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Royce and Girls

Here's a nice picture of Royce with the nieces on Easter weekend. I was having difficulty posting the photo last night but it showed up today somehow.
It was another gorgeous day here. We also finished the MCA reading tests. Next week, we have MCA math tests and then two weeks later we give the spring MAP tests. It gets to be a little much but that's the way things are these days. Maybe in 5 years things will be different. That's one thing that I've learned in education, just hang around a few years and the pendulum will shift. Anyway, my fourth graders really tried hard and that's all you can ask for. I was also lucky enough to have perfect attendance for the last 2 days so no re-scheduling!
We did not watch American Idol results tonight because we were working down at the cabin but Ann passed on the unbelievable news that Sanjaya is history. I was beginning to think of him as a permanent fixture. Very good news indeed.
More good news, Al got the new doors on the cabinets and wow, did that ever make a difference! I'll have to take a picture soon and do a before and after. Of course it's not hard to improve on watermelon cabinets.
There were 16 loons in front of the cabin this evening, about 50 ft out. Of course, I didn't have my camera with me or the binoculars. I will sneak down there tomorrow and try to get a photo. Hopefully, I will be able to post a photo soon.

No comments: