Monday, April 2, 2007

Twins' Opener

Twins win!!! 7-4 over Baltimore! What a great opener and it looks like Justin Morneau is going to be just fine. Usually, I don't watch a lot of sports unless Dan is around but it just seemed like the thing to do this evening. It's better than worrying about the snowstorm that is heading our way. There was some buzz at school today about another potential snow day, which I don't even want to think about since we'd just have to pay for it in June. I think I'll just enter the world of denial and hit the hay early with my new May Country Living magazine. I'd rather dream of gardening than snow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched it too. I skipped the Ohio-Florida BB game. Thanks for the pictures of the snow storm. We are having strong winds but now snow. The wind chill is -1. Was lots of fun on the playground today. Took a little while to get the kdgt. ready to go out side.

Laurie said...

By the time you got them ready to go outside they probably had about 5 mn to play! That was my experience with some first graders. Hope you stayed warm, Darlene. It's hard to take this weather in April when you know how nice it could be. Just think about last Monday. April and March are tied for my least favorite months. At least in January you expect cold and snow.