Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cow & Calf

At Mom and Dad's a couple of weeks ago, I snapped this photo.  The dark border you see is actually an old pig barn that was also used as a sheep barn for a couple of years.  Anyway, I snapped the photo from the opening on the other side and got kind of a tunnel effect.  I only had time to take two pictures before another curious cow walked by and spoiled the shot.  I like how the leaves border the top too.
It was a beautiful cool summer day here.  I'm hoping it will be a bit warmer for the fourth but still cool down nice at night, am I picky?  I don't think so.  I'd also like a little less wind, thank you very much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie, this is a neat photo. I am envious of your cool weather. It is always 90 degrees and sunny here. I am not use to constant warm sunny weather. That is one characteristic of MN I truly miss-COOL weather!
Hugs, Danette

Anonymous said...

That is a nice photo.

I saw the nice picture and story about the 6 UMM almni from the Smith Family in the alumni paper today. I'll make a point to save my copy if you any of you need an extra.

The Floms should be here any minute. Carly is standing at the window waiting.

Shari