Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Dream House

I ran across this photo from a few years ago. It's not actually a house.  If I remember correctly it's the spa from the Grand View Lodge.  Anyway,  a one level or one 1/2 story house like this is all I would need for supreme happiness, I just know it.

I have a lot of items to blog but am too lazy to download my photo's.  On Thursday, Mom and I visited her old stomping grounds in Madison.  It was a fun day.  We just returned from Jackson  and had a nice time at Dan's class reunion.  If you must know, it was his 20th. :) Just checking to see if you are paying attention.    It was a nice event and we had a pleasant day today with Jim & Darlene and Amanda too!  :)  Tomorrow, there's the Millerville game to look forward to but I may have time (enough ambition) to post some photo's before we go.  

1 comment:

Shari said...

I like the new head photo on the blog. It sounds like you've been busy. I'll talk to you soon.