Sunday, August 3, 2008

44 on the 4th!

Is that still like a Golden Birthday?  I was born in 1964,  there's another 4 for you.  It's 2008 and 4 plus 4 is 8, wow......freaky.  Okay, I'm stretching it a bit.  
At my ripe old age, I learned something new this weekend.  Charice taught me how to text. Thanks Charice!!!!  I could read them but now I can even send them.  I've sent out a few and am becoming somewhat proficient.  It's a handy thing, this texting, I can see why people have been doing it for the last hundred years!!!  Better late than never.  
Wow, why am I up so late...I need my sleep at my age.
Good night!

10 comments:

Shari said...

Happy birthday! I see you already saw my birthday greeting on my blog. Shared greatness.

jen said...

Happy Birthday Laurie! We hope you have a great birthday. It was nice seeing you and Dan yesterday...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Laurie! Like your blog.It is cloudy today to bad I did my gardening yesterday. It was hot picking raspberriesand cucumbers. Dad mowed today.He knows when to work outdoors.Now all he has to do is rake the mowed grass.His work is never done. Darlene

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day!
Hope you had a good day.
Tell Danny he needs to take you somewhere nice!
Enjoy!
Ted and Pam

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Laurie! Beautiful pics of the sunset too. Deb

Anonymous said...

Hey Laurie! Happy Birthday Sweetie. We are still trying to work out a trip to MN this Fall, we will have to toast your birthday when we get together. Love the photo at the top of your blog!
Hugs, Danette

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Laurie, I enjoy the pictures of the flowers, the lake and the cabin. Everything is so colorful compared to here.

Jimmer

Anonymous said...

It's interesting that I texted you your happy birthday wishes before reading this post. Hope you had a great birthday! Nancy

Anonymous said...

I felt like 88 on 08-08-08

WJS

jen said...

You are too funny, Warren:)