Saturday, August 23, 2008

Swan Lake Cabins/Homes

Isn't this one unique?  Shari and I would pick this one.  If we couldn't share we decided I could have the one pictured below which is right next door-very convenient.  The wrap-around porch is great and at an angle really takes advantage of the view.  We think there must be a sleeping porch upstairs-wouldn't that be neat.  These two houses are the kind I love to see on vintage cottage tours-alas, just the exteriors on this tour, so we will just imagine.
There must be two charming bedrooms upstairs and another great porch.  It looks like it would be very spacious.  The birch trees are lovely.
This is a little sauna!
This home is pretty new but very charming.
The colorful chairs caught our attention at this place.  The cabin looks very nice too.  
There were some new & BIG gorgeous homes on the lake too but I am showing you my favorite kind today.  Hope you enjoyed the tour!

1 comment:

Shari said...

That first house really is great. I'd love to see if it is as nice on the inside.