Thursday, August 21, 2008

This and That

Here are the Amish haystacks that Ellen and I stopped to see after Staples near Wrightstown, Mn.  Much easier to manage than round bales I bet!
Sneak Preview!!  Here is Ellen posed in the new Bargain Bazaar kitchen area.  This is from the upstairs apartment.  It used to be peach but looks much nicer in white, don't you think?  Lots of display space here.  The plan is to open the new store on October 1st.
This is from the new BB too and is on the opposite side that you see Ellen above.  You are looking into the living room and  the plan is to have pillows, bedding, home interior type stuff here and there's a little room off to the left of the windows that will be the Christmas room.  All the boxes you see in the LR basically have Christmas items in them, so we have lots of that.  I did the viney border around the doorway.  In the Christmas room, Ellen and I painted pine boughs and they turned out pretty nice I think!
I had Ellen to myself for a couple of days last week.  She was good about posing.  We watched the sunset from the cabin and you can see that it was a pretty one!

No comments: