Thursday, August 28, 2008

Open House


We had our last workshop day today and it was also Open House from 4-7.  I had 16/18 attend, so that is a pretty good show.  Overall, it looks like I will have a super group.  There are possibly 3 so far that I'd say will need a little more "training."  You can tell a lot from Open House behavior.  I have no idea about of the two who didn't attend so it could be more.

I will need to go back in on Monday for some planning and organizing for the week.  I haven't had any time to work on lesson plans.  I had a few former 4th grade students stop in to say hi and it was neat to see them and a little sad.  I will miss teaching 4th graders but I'm excited to be back in first as it seems new again.  

So, to all of you teacher blog readers, enjoy your long Labor Day weekend and have a great school year in 2008-09!!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Hey Laurie! =)
I'm so excited for school to start! 2 more days.

I decided to make a new blog for me, please check it out!