Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Carly & Horseshoes

Once I convinced Carly that the dogs were put away, she was very willing to play horseshoes with me.  Shari sent this photo that I totally forgot she took.  Thank you, Shari!   Isn't Carly's little gypsy dress cute?  Royce gave me this horseshoe set for my birthday last year.  Mom and Dad's huge yard is perfect for it, not to mention Bocce Ball and croquet if the balls don't get lost in the lush grass.
As Shari mentioned on her blog, this is the "new" skirt that I got at the Morris Salvation Army when Mom, Shari and I ran to town to hit some favorite shopping spots which includes Town & Country & Willies.   Now that Shari is hot for Pyrex & her figurines I don't even have to beg for a SA stop.  Ellen can do without it however and declined the 10 mile trip.  Anyway, we were about to leave totally empty handed when I spotted this skirt with  handkerchief prints all over it in my size exactly so that made it a worthwhile stop.  I like the way it flares at the bottom too.  $2 in case you were curious.

No comments: