Friday, June 27, 2008

Screaming Woman

I am trying to copy the screaming woman shot so  that I can use it for my comment photo.  I found this new feature that takes 4 different shots at once.  Am I getting close?  Yes, it's a Friday night and we were going to take the boat out but there are whitecaps on the cabin side so we are just hanging out inside the house this evening and I am amusing myself by taking photo's of myself.  Dan thinks I'm weird.
Today, I was painting in the bunkhouse from 10-5, but it's done!  All the window and door trim is white.  I finished the remaining stain on the walls and the fence/gate is also done.  Tomorrow, I am going to set out a pile of FREE stuff and hope it disappears.  At noon I am going to work at the Bargain Bazaar with Shirley until 3.  Dan has a double header in Fergus all afternoon so that will keep him occupied.  Hope you have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the idea, but maybe you need a solid background. The light coming in takes away from the great expressions!! Too funny! We spent our Friday evening trying out the slip-n-slide in the backyard so that Miranda can learn to slide for softball. I did not participate! Have a great weekend! Shelly

jen said...

You are too funny! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Wish I had 1/2 the energy you have.Have lots to do. I like your expressions!What ahould I bring to the 4th?

Anonymous said...

Upper Right...Nancy