Saturday, June 28, 2008

Cool, Rainy Day

Very wet, cool day here and windy too.  We have a huge oak tree limb down in the backyard to prove it.  Dan's games were cancelled today.  I put in my hours this afternoon at the Bargain Bazaar.  I picked up a cute little state (Washington)  plate for 50 cents.  It will go down in the cabin with the other little ones as opposed to the dinner plate sized, these are more dessert size.  When I showed the other ladies my treasure they just kind of looked at me like, okay...good for you.   I decided it was a good evening for making a homemade pizza, which I haven't done in ages. It turned out very good and I froze half of the dough so it will be even easier next time.
Dan now has two games on Sunday.  Not sure what I will do but I don't think I will be going to the games.  One is at 10am, the other at 8pm????  Dan's leg (tibia hematoma) is much better for those of you who have seen his large lump from a month ago.  Is it really worth it?   I don't think so but my opinion doesn't count for that much.
I found this photo on another blog and thought it looked like a yummy, easy appetizer-a grape or cherry tomato topped with mozzarella and basil.  I have a grape tomato plant growing in a container and I can't wait til I can start harvesting my little tomatoes!!

No comments: