Sunday, June 15, 2008

Good finds!

It was Cyrus Appreciation Days last weekend and Mom and I went to a bunch of sales.  After a good deal of thought, I decided to buy this KitchenAid Classic mixer for $50.  It was used about 5 times. Hopefully, it will get used much more often in our home.  I put it in the pantry first but later decided to have it out on the counter as it's fairly heavy.  It came with the standard 3 attachments.  I'm excited to try it out soon.
Cute little Pyrex bowl purchased for 50 cents, probably worth $5 I'd guess.
A platter from England made around 1895!!  I have no iea what the value is, but I got it for $3!
Floral TV tray stands, a set of 4 for $2!  I love these!!


A fun little assortment of china 10 cents up to $1.50.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the english tray and the flowered metal trays. You could google antiques and check out the value of the english one

Laurie said...

On the back it says "Dale Hall Pottery" in the Gladys pattern. I found a similar oval tray in blue on Ebay and learned that pattern and # was made around 1890-1900. The sale hasn't ended yet and I'll have to remember to check to see what that one goes for. Mine is prettier I think!

Anonymous said...

You di do well at the garage sales in town. The trays are great. I'm good at finding trays that are ugly or dented. I never run across pretty ones.

Cute little Pyrex bowl - great color & price. It looks like one Rachel Ray would use.

Shari