Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sex and the City


I can't wait!  We are finally going to see this before it leaves town in Alex.  I know quite a few of you have seen it already and liked it, Nancy especially!  I didn't want to miss seeing it on the big screen and we'll probably get the DVD when it comes out to complement the entire HBO collection that we have.  
A note to all you  teachers, Target has teacher supplies out again in the dollar section.  This year they added word card charts and those are very handy and usually spendy.  They also have planners, gradebooks, stickers, bathroom passes, nametags, birthday stickers, pencils, etc... I found mine in Fergus, not sure if Alex has them yet.

2 comments:

jen said...

It's a great movie! I went to see it with two of my friends in Fargo on Sunday night---have fun!

Anonymous said...

So, what did you think?
Shari